Monday, June 11, 2012

MIM: Puffy Heart

In Imagine: How Creativity Works by Jonah Lehrer, he talks about how insight tends to come in a flash rather than after hard work. After watching this weeks Make it Monday, it was one of those nice moments where I knew exactly what I wanted my card to look like:


I got an email where the sender sent me a puffy heart and I've kept it because it meant so much. And this was a pretty cool way to make a super easy puff.

By the way, Walmart has fun foam with adhesive backs that makes this even superdooper easypeasy!

Papertrey Ink cardstock and letter dies
Spellbinders heart dies
Zig pen
Batik fabric scrap from my attempts to learn how to quilt- cardmaking is much easier, BTW

Talk about a ten minute card!

3 comments:

landerson213 said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I just love that deep red with that white! Very luscious feeling! ;)

Lauren
laurenslittlecraftyplace.blogspot.com

Jill Norwood said...

Love your card! Too cute! Thanks for the info on the adhesive fun foam - I would not have known! :)

Rebecca Deeprose said...

A fabulous case card Sarah! Don't you just love those moments when it's effortless!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!