Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Seasons

Around here, people say that there are two seasons: winter and construction. It seems like that at my house, May is Thank You and Birthday season.

My little guy is almost done with preschool and I wanted to give all the teachers a special thank you because both of my kids have had such a good start to school with them.

This week's Make it Monday is to make felt flowers with border dies. I used my zigzag die for the first time ever- it's about time, huh? I did have to trim the bottom before rolling so it would sit flat, or else my rolling skills need work.


I also inked the edges because I found some African daisies yesterday with a really cool purple center and purple edges. Bought the daisies, wish I had a die I could make a paper version. In the meantime, rose-ish things will do.

Papertrey Ink cardstock, dies, sentiment
Ribbon Boutique ribbon
Cosmo Cricket dp
SU ink

1 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Pretty colors and pattern mix!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!