Monday, May 7, 2012

100

This is my 100th blog post and I'm surprised.

I'm surprised I had this much to say. I had a roommate once with a theory that everyone has a quota of words. Some have a lot, and then there are those of us with very few.

I'm frankly surprised at the number of views. Never thought that would happen. I mostly started this so I could learn some new technology and get to make cards at the same time.

Anyway...

This weeks Make it Monday is to use scraps to make a new and interesting background.


I used Echo Park dep for my background with a PTI cardstock base and sentiment. Some of the squares are popped up with foam dots, as is the panel, making for a very thick card. Easypeasy.

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Nancy Guse said...

Beautiful paper choices, love the white space between the squares.

Marybeth said...

Oh , I love your take on the MIM video , so different! Your card is beautiful and I love the fun bright colors and they all go together so well. Love that you did squares . Happy 100th post!

Jen M said...

I love these fun squares! Nice job!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Great take on the challenge Sarah! Fun card, colors and patterns!

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Nice job on the challenge! So glad you got to play along this week!

Karen said...

Love your bright and unique background - beautiful!

Jen said...

oh, So fun !! I love, love, love it!!

Kim Heggins said...

Congrats on your 100th blog post! I just love your card, very clever and that paper is so adorable.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!