Monday, March 26, 2012

Tuesday Trigger

I'm glad that this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger is a two-weeker. I had ordered some new ink and it didn't get here until today. I love the colors in this picture because the first thing I imagine when somebody says elegant is something with this palette:


And here's my take:


There's a velveteen stamping technique going on below the flowers that didn't show up so well in the picture, darn it.

Papertrey Ink cardstock and white ink
Unity Stamp Co. stamps
Sizzix die
Stampin' Up ink (crumb cake, chocolate chip)
Ribbon Boutique ribbon
Jenni Bowlin Studios butterfly

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!