Monday, February 20, 2012

Technical Difficulties

Due to technical difficulties, there will be no completion of homework today. Darn you, stupid hackers!

In the meantime, I will play in the Unity Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge.

I was watching HGTV yesterday and saw one of the designers making wall art by blowing ink around on a canvas. It looked like fun, so we tried it:


My 7-year-old and I took alcohol inks and blew them drop by drop onto photo paper. It dries so quickly that I threw this together, easy peasy. Although, the blowing of the ink was about all my little neat-freak mind could take.

Papertrey Ink cardstock and black embossing powder
Kodak photo paper
Paper Studio Bling
Zing silver embossing powder
embroidery thread from stash
Tim Holtz alcohol inks
Unity Stamp Co stamps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!