Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cure for the Winter Blues

Moxie Fab is having a "Cure for the Winter Blues" Challenge over at Moxie Fab World. There's a stamping technique that I've been wanting to try for a long time, so here goes:


The background was stamped using bleach on Papertrey Ink Enchanted Evening cardstock. I found the technique here. When the bleach started working, it bleached it to exactly the color of PTI Fine Linen.

AAaahhh.... matchy-matchy. My friend Shawn would be proud. She's the queen of matchy-matchy.

I used Unity Stamp Co/ Simple Stories Generations and Faith sets, Prima flower, PTI die and ink. I really like how flat everything is. This might actually fit into an envelope now!


2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

lol...love the idea of being queen of matchy-matchy! Your card turned out fantastic, kudos for trying out a new technique! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!