Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chiclectic...orange?

This is probably the last color combination I would ever try. One of my favorite teachers in high school called orange a pale imitation of red, and I whole-heartedly agree. When I saw this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, it took a while  for any inspiration to hit.

 
I like the rest of the colors, so in combination with Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday, here goes:

It's hard to tell from my picture, but I used the Mehndi Medallion impression plate to emboss the coaster after I dyed it with my re-inker. I love the Mehndi Medallions- they're so pretty.

Papertrey Ink cardstock, coaster, impression plate, die and sentiment
Basic Grey pp
Paper studio ribbon and button
Mark's Finest Papers bling
Stampin' Up ink

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE the card and all of the fun details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!