Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More hearts...

Any challenge that dares me to use to use something in an innovative way is guaranteed to drive the creativity right out of my head. Although, as someone once pointed out, it's all art, so it's all good! Also, I found this on Pinterest:

and I'm trying not to let that mess me up... too much!

The Moxie Fab challenge is to use dies in an innovative way. To me that means making something that comes out of the cutter flat into something that has height and/or texture, so here goes:



The hearts were punched, folded in half, and glued so that they pop off of the page nicely. I like the simplicity of it. And it's easypeasy enough that my 7 year-old helped me with the cutting and gluing!

Georgia Pacific cardstock
Paper Studio cardstock, punch, and gem
Papertrey Ink sentiment
Memento ink

3 comments:

Jen M said...

Love this! They kind of look like butterflies!

SandeeNC said...

I agree with Jen, maybe we could call the heartaflies! lol Very cute!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!