Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ghost masking

I had big plans yesterday to be really efficient and crafty, but because it was MLK, Jr day and my kids were home that wasn't going to happen. Also, like bad hair days, I have bad crafty days and it was one of those.

I realized the other day that the reason my ink pads were getting so hard to use was because I've had them for a long time and they were rather dried out. I switched to some lesser used colors and instead of the lovely lilac color on the label, something wierd was happening and a lot of blue was showing up on the edges of the stamped image. Grrr.

Here's my attempt at ghost masking. I don't have a lot of the matching stamps that go with the dies, so I had to improvise a little:

Georgia Pacific cardstock
PTI stamps
Paper Studio vellum and silver shiny thingies

1 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Oh, what a pretty card! This is gorgeous--LOVE the one layer and I would never have known you didn't have dies! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!