Friday, November 18, 2011

Gearing up for Black Friday

This time next week, I will either be shopping or taking a turkey-induced nap. I can't wait!

PTI Cardstock and white ink
My Mind's Eye paper
Unity stamps
SU star punch
embroidery thread

In my in my email today, A Cherry on Top sent free gift wrapping ideas that were great. I don't usually like to give gift cards because I think they are kind of impersonal and I don't really like the recipient knowing what his/her gift cost, but a gift card was the only idea my mom gave me for my dad. I made this envelope thingie from two ideas ACOT sent. The first is the shape of the envelope, and the second is a garland made from punched shapes, in my project I used stars. It looks like I put a little more effort into it now!

Does anyone know if the snowflakes are {ippity}? I mixed up my stamps accidentally and I don't want to do the research to find out now :)

Have a blessed Thanksgiving, everyone!

13 comments:

angie/shuggy said...

this is adorable!!!

Jackie S said...

Very, very cute

Kate said...

Cute and the perfect way to jazz up a gift card :0)
Kate x

Rachel B said...

Very cute snowman! Fabulous card!

Crystal said...

Great GC holder, love that snowman!

Kary said...

Sarah, this is so adorable!! Love the snowman and the cute tag. Great job!!

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Joni M said...

This is very cute! I LOVE the design!

Gwen said...

Great job making a gift card more than a piece of plastic! Love that snowman!

Cheri said...

How cute! I love white on kraft!

sharon g said...

The kraft looks really cute. Thanks.

Scrapcollectr said...

I know that gift card dilemma but they do bring their own kind of joy! *smile* Great gc holder!

Unknown said...

Love this gc holder Sarah! Those added stars look awesome going across. And, yes...the snowflakes with the rounded ends are from {ippity} Gingham Christmas Greetings, and the other snowflake is from {ippity} Kissmas & Mistletoe. BTW, I see that you got your 'featured' peep badge posted...looks awesome!
Jen

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!