Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Whew!

Swimming lessons are done. Dance is done. Stinkin' cataloging class is almost done.
Today is what a summer day is supposed to be- relaxing.
We don't have any errands to run and the pool doesn't open until 1.
Time to finally break out the crafty stuff!

I've been watching all of the Make it Monday tutorials, but that's all I've had time for until today. My paper stash is out of control, so my goal is to make mailable (I got lectured by the post office last week) cards for my church's Meals on Wheels birthday gifts. I like how this week's card is nice and flat so it won't need extra postage. And my paper stash is now a couple of sheets smaller.
Baby steps.

Papertrey Ink cardstock, dies and sentiment
Jillibean Soup patterned paper.
Martha Stewart glitter
Memento ink


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!