Friday, July 8, 2011

Friends with Flair Friday!

TGIF!


Holy cow, I am ready for the weekend!
I thought this summer would be about relaxing and not having to rush anywhere.
I keep finding us rushing to have fun- meeting friends at the pool, library programs, playdates...
It might be a relief when school starts again.

I made this card last week, when I actually had some free time. My little guy started calling this map my "pirate treasure" stamp when we got it in the mail last week. I really wanted to try the clear embossing after seeing some of last Friday's cards and I was trying to find a different sentiment ( my organization method could use some work!) when I found this one that I hadn't used yet and works just as well or better.



Unity Stamp Co. stamps
Ranger Distress and PTI tea dye ink
Cosmo Cricket dp
PTI  and Paperstudio cardstock
Prima flowers

I hope everyone has a great weekend- we are off to have some more fun!

10 comments:

Jen M said...

Love it!

Eva said...

This turned out great, love that map stamp!

Crystal said...

Very cute "pirate treasure" card!

Houses Built of Cards said...

How pretty! Definately makes a cute "pirate treasure" card!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

sharon g said...

Gosh, I don't remember seeing that stamp. Nice.

jennifer mitten said...

Love it and I got that map stamp too! Can't wait to use it.

Kary said...

Love that map!! Looks great!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice!!! tfs!!

Emily Keaton said...

This is SO cool!! Great map. I'm with you on the rush-rush that summer brings when you thought everything would be relaxing. I'm busier now that I was when school was in session!

Erin said...

soooo cool! I love the distress look

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!