Friday, June 24, 2011

Gotta start early...


It's another Friends With Flair Friday and I'm done with homework for the week- hooray!

My summer babies are sharing a birthday party this year. We're renting a pool and inviting a couple classrooms worth of kids. Aubrey even wants a floating birthday cake...yeah, not gonna happen! I was really excited when the last KOM included these stamps, because they are PERFECT for our invitations! Now, I just have to find the time to make them and let the kids have a say in the construction.
Not sure which one will be harder...


I used a sizzix die and trimmed the extra words off to get the party cut-out. I had the hardest time even finding any kind of party die, surprisingly. 1 down. A couple dozen more to do...

Papertrey Ink cardstock and paper
Memento ink
Sizzix and Spellbinders dies
Copics
Unity Stamp Co. stamps

And while I was cleaning up from the hurricane that produced the invitation, I found a bit of folded kraft that looked like it would make a good mini-card and I still have KOM stamps I haven't yet had time to use. This one went pretty quick...


Paper Studio kraft cardstock
Twinery twine
Stickles
Memento ink
Unity June KOM

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
~Sarah

8 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

These are both great - love the brightness of the invite!

Kary said...

Hi Sarah! Love the invitation card - absolutely gorgeous!! Anyone who receive this card won't want to miss the party!! And, the kraft card is so cute!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

CUTE invitation and mini card!

sharon g said...

Very cute! Wish I had bought that month of stamps.

Ruby said...

Very cute project.

Eva said...

Both cards are so cute!

Toni K said...

Very cute cards!!!

shuggy said...

such cute cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!