Sunday, May 1, 2011

Two down, dozens to go!

Or at least it feels like it. I have just finished my second semester of grad school, and at the rate I'm going, this could take a while. The nice thing about these online semesters is that they are short. The bad thing about them is that they are short. I have now found myself with another month before my next class starts and the last time that happened, I went crazy with the online shopping.

To be more productive and less wasteful, I decided to make a set of CAS cards for A's grandma, who is much more agile in mind than she is in body. Plus, due to my last shopping extravaganza, I have so many card making supplies that I am out of room. This way I can use them up to make room for more!


Papertrey Ink paper and sentiment
Unity Stamp Co. flower stamps
Memento Ink
Zig pen
Plus, I used a PTI coaster for its corners and as a straight edge to make the frame. Ahhh, multitasking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate them!